Posts Tagged ‘Zombies’
Left 4 Dead Updates
Versus Mode Changes
- Tank melee attack can now hit multiple Survivors in one swing
- Fixed Tank punch being able to hit targets behind walls
- Fixes to ‘Tank parking’. The Tank will now run back and attack the Survivors if he becomes AI due to two players expiring the frustration meter
- Fixed a case where a Tank frustration meter could run out right as he was in his death animation and he would come back to life
- Fixed a case where the Tank was moving too slowly while crouching and being shot
- Tanks now have the possibility of spawning in a slightly different position for the first and second teams
Zombies Attack Austin, Tx!
OK, not really but this was a great prank and fits quite well with the past month of Zombie items on BREWTALITY.NET
Taken from Fox News!
Hackers Crack Into Texas Road Sign, Warn of Zombies Ahead
Thursday, January 29, 2009
By Joshua Rhett MillerTexas Dept. of Transportation officials confirm a portable traffic sign at Lamar Boulevard and West 15th Street in Austin was hacked into last week.
Transportation officials in Texas are scrambling to prevent hackers from changing messages on digital road signs after one sign in Austin was altered to read, “Zombies Ahead.”
Chris Lippincott, director of media relations for the Texas Department of Transportation, confirmed that a portable traffic sign at Lamar Boulevard and West 15th Street, near the University of Texas at Austin, was hacked into during the early hours of Jan. 19.
“It was clever, kind of cute, but not what it was intended for,” said Lippincott, who saw the sign during his morning commute. “Those signs are deployed for a reason — to improve traffic conditions, let folks know there’s a road closure.”
“It’s sort of amusing, but not at all helpful,” he told FOXNews.com.
More Zombie Stuff
I posted this last week on TheQuick10 and thought I’d throw it up here as well since I’ve seem to come into a Zombie theme for the month of January.
This game can be found at a lot of sites but I liked the fact that this particular one is also hosted at a site dedicated to Zombie games. 👿 See how far you can get killing the ghouls as the return to the living in De-animator! Check out the other content as well if you’re into the undead!
Start returning zombies to the grave in De-animator!
Max Brooks & Zombie Stuff
I’m partially through listening to the The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead and I picked up the The Zombie Survival Guide Deck: Complete Protection from the Living Dead this past week. The deck is not really a replacement for the book unless you like reading a book from “flash cards” regardless, it’s a nice conversation piece and well constructed.
Check out most of Max Brook’s stuff on Amazon: